07 September 2016

Hug until morning

Sometimes parenting alone is incredibly hard. I know that some single parents say it's easier on your own. It isn't. People say this to cover up the struggle. We all want to appear strong.  And, for the most part, we are.  But there are days when strength is in short supply. This is how I feel today.

Somehow, I thought my epiphany would provide a roadmap to perpetual peace and wisdom. Apparently nits and exes didn't get the memo.

Today, I would like someone to wrap their arms around me and tell me it's ok. I'd like a really long hug. By long, I mean one that lasts until morning.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content