02 September 2016

Fibonacci

In times gone by, I squinted at a lot of late nights through distorted vision. Sasha often played magic into the latter part of these evenings. Sometimes I was there as he played live at a venue. But more often than not, we listened to Sasha, with open minds, at late night parties. In fact, when daylight descended, as the tunes still played - those late night parties were some of the best times of my life.

Once I understood the pattern in this track and discovered that it was the Fibonacci sequence, it became somehow more magical. Mathematics is not my strong suit but I'm fairly good with patterns. I'm also really excellent at hedonism.  Though opportunities are less frequent these days, the spark is still there. I'm like an every ready battery on low charge.  I just need stimulating. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content