20 June 2014

I dreamt about you last night


Reel around the fountain by The Smiths.  Marvelous song.  It sprang into my mind because of my dream last night. 

Isn't it odd when you dream of people whom you haven't thought of in a long time.  I believe dreams have significance to your waking life but it's never obvious or literal.  I suppose you have to consider what these people represented to you, at a time when they were an active part of your life.  Interestingly, I had been dating Sherlock in this dream but we had split up because he'd been unfaithful.  I should note that I'd been dating Sherlock not Benedict Cumberbatch.  Later Sherlock turned into someone I actually did date, who was something of a serial-cheat.  During my break-up from Sherlock / real ex combo, I kissed someone who, in real life, I've never kissed.  Later still the Sherlock / ex combo turned into my actual husband.  My husband listed numerous people he had encounters with during our in-dream break-up, whereas I'd only kissed one man.  I recall that I felt a tad miffed.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted post

Feelings start

~Something visceral And beautifully wild Shimmering ripples Beginning inside Not just body Or even heart You sing the songs Th...

Popular content